Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blueberry Picking

Today we went and picked blueberries at Green Acre Farms. I had good helpers and we are excited to use our blueberries for muffins, smoothies, pancakes, and anything else we can think of. YUMMY!

Good work Annie and Cameron!:)


Annie worked hard the whole time


Cameron worked hard for a few minutes


Taking a break! Megan helped me at the end, but she was picking the blueberries out of the bucket faster than I could keep them in.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Haley said...

Yum yum yum! We love blueberries here too! So fun!

Bart and Krista said...

That reminds me of the book, "Blueberries for Sal."
Your kids are SO cute!

The Favorite said...

I'm glad you have such hard workers! Blueberries are delicious!
We want to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Oooh... I miss those days of eating blueberries right off of the bush! Good times.

Elisa said...

YOur kids are so cute! I love blueberries

Emily Reese said...

nothing to do with berry picking, but I am looking forward to your homecoming, I need a week of fast walking before I go to Utah. Hope you had a great time while you were away. Love, Emily