Yesterday we got a dog. Eric has been against having pets, but he likes this dog. The kids named him Lucky and have been loving him. He is soft and cuddly, he doesn't bark, and you don't have to clean up after him. Cameron did ask what dogs eat and wanted to feed him. The fun thing about Lucky is that he is a sprinkler. You can hook him up to the hose and his ears, tail and tongue shake and spray water. There is something extremely exciting about a dog being the sprinkler. Don't you wish you were in Rochester to try it out? Come and visit and we will let you play. The other nice thing about having Lucky as a pet is we can deflate him and put him away when we need to. What a great dog!!!!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Katie--you made me nervous there for a minute!! I'm so happy to hear about this type of dog--perfect for you guys!
Katie! Oh my gosh your kids are so cute!!! I love their blonde hair!! I'm so glad I got to see your blog and see how you're doing! YOu look fabulous! I'm excited to keep up on you and Marie!
Looks like the pefect dog. Wish we were there to play with all of you. See you in less than two weeks though!
ha! ha! i love it. this is so cute
I love it!!! That is huge! I am sure all the neighbors just love it!!!
Post a Comment