Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family 5K Race

Annie's preschool put on a 5K race to raise money for a physical therapy center, so we decided to go ahead and do it. We've gone out running together a few times the past couple of weeks.


The kids decided they wanted to do it, too, so we thought why not...



and put them in the stroller for a family 5K!


The whole crew just before the race.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Alisa said...

cute! how fun! way to go you guys! work it!!

Marie W said...

Katie and Eric - I LOVE seeing your cute family in the triple stroller. No WONDER you look so fab, Katie Ann.

Shelly said...

You guys are my heros. I am so impressed with how Katie pushes that thing around every morning for our walks, let alone for a 5k race! Nice job!

Michelley said...

Way to go. You guys are awesome!! Do you like that triple stroller? Never seen one like that before

Elizabeth said...

Super fun Katie! We've been wanting to do this, but we have only been able to find races on Sundays!! Looks like such a fun activity for the whole family.

Kristi said...

Katie, you look great! I hope that I look that skinny after 3 kids!

The Ramptons said...

You guys are awsome. Can't you come move to Texas? I need a Katie in my life! And besides that...couldn't I get photoshopped into the Whipple Park walkers picture. I mean afterall, you and I were the founding members! I love ya and miss ya. Its nice to see your fam all having fun together.

Heather said...

Way to go! It looks like fun!

The Favorite said...

WOW- That's amazing! I thought I was good for running a 5 K a month- but that's without 3 kids. Great work!!!