Thursday, May 15, 2008

Girls Night

While the boys were at their campout Annie, Megan, and I had a great girls night at home. We played Dora Chutes and Ladders, Dominos, show and tell, ate frosted animal cookies, read books, laughed, wore our sun glasses. Megan joined us for a little bit, but then she went to bed. Annie and I had a such a fun time hang out together.




After Annie went to bed I had another girls night with my friends. We had a fun night of treats, chats, and laughs. We all need one of those every once in a while. Thanks Girls!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Oh so fun! We're going to be doing this same thing next month. Thanks for sharing your 'girls night' ideas..I was trying to think of some good stuff to do w/Elisabeth and baby.

Camie said...

What a fun party!! The sunglasses were a special touch!