Friday, February 01, 2008

Megan is 4 months


I really can't believe it, but Megan is 4 months today. I really don't believe that she was born at home and all of the craziness that went along with it until I see the pictures or read our blog. What a crazy day! We love Megan and are so glad that she is healthy and happy. My friend Joy took some pictures outside of the all the people that were wondering what was going on the day Megan was born. I think that you might enjoy seeing the pictures.

Kids on the playground on October 1st


It was a very nice day and all of the kids were outside playing before dinner.


Melinda helped deliver Megan

Lesa was the one who called 911 and helped deliver Megan


The Ambulance that I got to ride in


The West Brighton Fire Truck that brought the firemen that delivered little Meg
*If you don't know the story about how Megan came into this world, then you can look back to our posts at the first of October.

4 comments:

Lisa C said...

I'm so glad you put these pictures up! Fun memories.

Camie said...

I love these pictures! I can't believe this is really part of your life's history--it's a great story for little Megan!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

She is a cute baby! I love the pictures from the day she was born...i am still amazed!!!!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

You are so lucky to have a friend around to take pictures when you aren't able to. Does your friend have a sister that lives near me?