Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We just wanted to let everyone know how much we love our daddy and my wonderful husband. Eric is the best! He takes such good care of us. He works so hard at school, so that when he comes home he is ready to play, wrestle, and especially HELP. He is always so thoughtful and so willing to do whatever I need him to. We have 3 beautiful children that love their dad so much! Every day when he comes home they go running to the door to greet him with so much excitement and love. I love watching Eric read stories, play games, wrestle, laugh, and sing songs with our children.
I truly am the luckiest girl in the whole world. When I met Eric at BYU as a freshman in college, we (my girlfriends and I) would talk about how Eric was going to be the best husband in the world and whoever got to marry him would be so lucky. At the time I definately didn't think that I was going to be the one, but here I am. It is fun to think back and realize how everything turned out. I was the lucky girl that got to marry ERIC CHRISTENSEN!:)
Thank you Eric for all that you do. I love you!

Annie, Megan, and Cameron love their DAD!


3 of my favorite VALENTINE'S


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Garrick, Holly & fam. said...

You are a lucky girl and those are three adorable valentines!

Alisa said...

how cute!! Happy Valentine's Day!

Stacie Hawley said...

Oh my - THEY ARE SO CUTE!! I love that you took a picture of them with the signs!! So clever!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! Your kids are so adorable! Megan looks like she is getting so big. Wish we could be closer so all these kids could get big together!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

So cute!!! You are a lucky girl. Eric is a great husband, I'm sure. And you've got VERY cute kids.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Wow! Your kids are getting so big....and so cute! I think just as lucky as you are to have Eric, Eric is lucky to have you....you are a great couple, and really compliment each other well! What a wonderful family you have! We love you!

Michelley said...

Those pictures are adorable! And yep - we all know you got a great one! I'm sure Eric, Kevin, etc. were saying the same thing fresh year about you! :-)

The Favorite said...

The pictures of the 3 of them are the greatest! What adorable kids you have. Baby Megan is already looking bigger, we need to come see you again soon! Hugs to all!

Amber Carter said...

Very cute! Great pictures! Happy Valentines day... Can't wait for summer though!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Priceless! Love, A very proud Grandma C.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Priceless! Love, A very proud Grandma C.