It has been so much fun to have another girl in our family. It is fun to get to use all of the same clothes for Megan that Annie wore. It makes her look more like Annie because I can picture Annie wearing the outfit when she was a baby. Lately Megan has been looking a lot like Annie. I thought these were cute.
Can you tell which baby is which? Take a guess!
The pig one is definately easier than the sleeping baby. (Look at the bottom for the answer)
Can you tell which baby is which? Take a guess!
The pig one is definately easier than the sleeping baby. (Look at the bottom for the answer)


Left-Megan Right-Annie

12 comments:
They really are looking a lot alike! What pretty girls you have. This makes me anxious to start pulling out all of Lydia's baby clothes! I'll try to hold off for a couple more months :)
It was great talking to you this morning! Your background looks so cute!!!!
I'm so glad that I can keep in touch with you now! You kids are adorable!
Hey there! Haven't stopped by in a while and it was so fun to catch up on your latest posts. It was especially fun to see those outdoor pictures the day Megan was born. I'm glad she took those! Your kids are adorable and it's fun to see them growing!
Your new design turned out so cute!
And the girls are so cute. I had NO IDEA on the top picture- you were right, they are looking a lot more alike!
I like the new background on your blog. It's cute. :0)
I love the piggy outfit! Email me so I can let you view my blog, we are going private. mattandjaime.johnson@gmail.com
What sweet girls you have Katie! Fun to see newborn pictures of Annie and the striking similarity of your girls! They are both so beautiful- just like their mamma.
I remember Annie dressed as a little pig! She was so cute! It looks like megan was too! I also love pulling out my girl clothes again! Being a Mom is the BEST!
Wow, I never thought about how much alike they look. I love reading all of the Annie/Cameron stories. They always make me laugh. Especially the "having a baby" one. So cute!
oh I love this. I can't believe it. They look a lot a like. So cute!!! And i love your valentine post. cute! cute!
It looks like Megan is going to be a little taller than Annie. They look alot alike but I think Megan looks a little longer... who knows. Your kids are just so cute, and they are fun to read about. :)
Post a Comment