Check out what's going on in the fun lives of Eric, Katie, Annie, Cameron, Megan, James, and Mary.
I can't belive how much we got this weekend!
Wow that's a lot of snow!
It looks like you even got more snow than we did here, and they say "Buffalo" is bad. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
I miss those enormous pile-ups at Whipple Park!
Hello! I'm almost forgetting what snow looks like here in Vegas. So, I finally got my blog put together. :) I've spent the last 7 hours putting it together!
I don't know if there is a link to my blog included in my comment. If not, my blog address is benandjillian.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't belive how much we got this weekend!
Wow that's a lot of snow!
It looks like you even got more snow than we did here, and they say "Buffalo" is bad. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
I miss those enormous pile-ups at Whipple Park!
Hello! I'm almost forgetting what snow looks like here in Vegas. So, I finally got my blog put together. :) I've spent the last 7 hours putting it together!
I don't know if there is a link to my blog included in my comment. If not, my blog address is benandjillian.blogspot.com
Post a Comment