Thursday, December 13, 2007

Winter Wonderland



Winter is definately here in Rochester. When we were moving here everyone always told us how bad and long the winters are in Rochester, but the last two have not really been that bad. I think we are finally going to get a taste of real Rochester winter. It is starting out with a boom. We have already had many days of snow and many more forcasted. I am have been very happy that Annie and Cameron have wanted to go out and play. We will see how long it lasts, but for now it is great!

3 comments:

Amber Carter said...

Wow, it looks cold! Sometimes I miss the snow though. Sadie told me that Christmas can't come until it snows. In that case we may never get Christmas! She really wants to make a snowman. :)

Gwen said...

I can't believe how much snow there is in the first picture vs the second one! Lydia would be in snowman making heaven and Wyatt would be freaking out! I'm glad both Annie and Cameron are enjoying it! See you guys in ONE WEEK!!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I promise I wasn't lying. I still tell you, the first year we were in Rochester we got 64 inches in January alone! I have to admit that I'm happy not to be there right now. Sorry. But if it makes you feel better Beckham totally misses the snow and wishes there were more here.