On Saturday, October 27th, we went to the zoo b00-lation at the Zoo here in Rochester. All of the kids come dressed up in their costumes and they have a lot of different activities going on. The zoo is always a lot of fun, but it was even more fun to get to see everyone dressed up. Annie kept telling us what she wants to be for Halloween next year by the costumes that she saw. We will see what she really wants to be a year from now.

Dora the Explorer and a friendly Ghost
Dora the Explorer and a friendly Ghost

7 comments:
Thanks for sharing all your Halloween fun...I missed seeing all of my friends and neighbors in Whipple Park trick-o-treating. So it was nice to sneak a peak at their costumes. I LOVED Annie's wig, did you make that. All three of your kids look adorable!
Two of the cutest kiddos! I love their costumes and it looks like they truly enjoyed Halloween!
How cute!!! I remember that picture of annie dressed as a pig. Megan looks super cute in it too! It looks like you guys have a ton of fun activities to do around Halloween time. We still missed you at our family party though!
I've never seen a friendlier ghost!! He is adorable!! I'd love to squeeze him hard! Annie looks just like Dora! How cute! Sweet Megan! Love, Grandma C
What a cool thing for the community to do. And Katie, your family is growing. It has been too long in checking in.
Looks like a fun Halloween....love the Dora costume!
The kids all look super cute, especially Annie with her Dora wig. Thanks for waving at me on Halloween, too! (That was you guys, right?...)
Post a Comment