Yesterday, November 25th, 2007, Megan was given a name and a blessing. The blessing was so beautiful. I am grateful for a wonderful husband who is worthy of the priesthood which he holds and was able to give his daughter a blessing.

The whole family
Annie, Katie, Megan, Cameron, Eric
The whole family
Annie, Katie, Megan, Cameron, Eric

6 comments:
Her dress is so beautiful! You all look so happy. Good job Eric. Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving. Maybe we'll see you at the airport, you know you are always welcome here!
You guys all look so cute! And Katie, your hair is the longest I've ever seen...I love it!
Your family is so cute! Megan looks beautiful. I can't wait to see you!
What precious photos! I love it. And Katie, you look beautiful, as do Meg and all the rest.
I love all the new pics. But I think my favorite is Annie and Cameron kissing Megan. Katie, I hope I can look as good as you after this pregnancy!
Katie, your children are so beautiful! What a beautiful blessing dress.
Post a Comment