Friday, November 09, 2007

Funny Moments

This week Eric was in Oregon for a meeting for the research project that he has been working on. He left early Tuesday morning and just got back today (Friday). We have had a few sad moments, but we have had a lot of funny ones. I thought I would share just a few.

*Cameron enjoys randomingly saying, "Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Christmas!!" After doing that at dinner a couple of days ago, I asked Cameron what he would like Santa to bring him. Cameron said that he wants Honey and Milk. Which shouldn't be a surprise since those are his 2 favorite things. I just wasn't expecting that! It should be an easy Christmas for Cameron.

*Cameron loves to lay down by Megan and say, "Hi Megan! So cute!" For as crazy and big as Cameron is he can be so sweet.



Kate and Megan
*On Tuesday, we met our friend Eliza and her 3 kids at the Strong Musuem and had a great time of course. They came over to play and have lunch afterwards and we had Kate (4 months) and Megan laying on the ground by each other. Cameron came up from being downstairs and said, "Mommy, there are 2 Megans!" It was so cute! I really think he was a little bit confused.


Annie with the SOUR FACE!
*Halloween brings new experiences like trying a WARHEAD for the 1st time. I was laughing so hard because she really liked it, but it was so sour.

*Annie and Cameron have become the best of friends since Megan joined our family. They love to play together which has been so helpful and nice for me. At least 3 or 4 times a day Annie will turn to Cameron and say, "Cameron, do you want to go do the PARTY?" The answer to the question is almost always yes and they run upstairs to their bedroom. Some of you might wonder what the party is, but I can't answer that because I don't know. I have decided not to ask because it keeps them entertained and happy. Someday we might find out. Annie has a great imagination that keeps things fun for them.


Welcome back daddy! Eric was home for just a couple of minutes this morning before needing to head to school. His kiddos really missed him! I came back in the room and I found all three kids around him. Life is the best when dads are around. We love you Eric!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

fun pictures....i love the sour candy face!!! That is great! And, don't you love those "party" moments....i know what you mean by not wanting to find out what it is....if they are happy, why bother them!!! So, where in Oregon was Eric? We could have come to visit you at a hotel or something if you were in the portland area....although, it was probably a busy trip, but if you ever come back this way, let us know....unless of course it is the wrong part of Oregon!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

I love the picture of Eric and kids. It's fun to hear about all the cute things your kids do. We're getting so exciting for you to come!

The Ramptons said...

That picture of Annie is sooo funny. I will have to give one of those to Jack and take a picture! Love you guys.

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh.....If you blow up the picture of Eric and the kids you can totally see that Annie has Eric's smile....I've always noticed that Eric's smile is just a little crooked with his right side (our left if you're looking at him) goes down just a little further. Annie's smile is totally doing the same thing in that picture!! I think it's so cute!

Elizabeth said...

your kiddos are so cute! i love hearing all the cute and funny stuff they do.

Anonymous said...

I remember the year that my three year old only wanted a candy cane for Christmas. "Do you like cars?" "Do you like balls?"

Nope, just a candy cane.

Gwen said...

Ok, you might think I'm crazy, but I think that in that top picture of megan, she looks just like the baby picture of gracie that caroline sent out for her baby announcement...remember that one. I think she definitely looks like an andersen baby :)
The rest of the pictures are super cute too! We are so excited to see you guys soon. Lydia thinks she's pretty special since she gets to pick out a present for baby Megan for the cousin gift exchange!
love you guys!!!

Gwen said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we've been prepping Wyatt for Cameron's arrival...we have his picture hanging up and wyatt get's so excited every time he see's it. So hopefully they will have fun together when you guys get here!

Emy said...

Eric was in Oregon?! That's funny, Ben has been in your neck of the woods (kind of) in Philly this week.

Shelly said...

What a fun post! Kids are so dang funny sometimes. I can't wait for Hannah to get big enough to say and do such funny things!