My friend Shelly took some pictures of Megan. I love them!!! I think they look so professional and Megan was a great model. You wouldn't know that she took these in her basement. Thanks Shelly!
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
these pictures really are so good. What a little sweetheart! We hope you guys had a fun thanksgiving. Can't wait to see you all soon!!!
My pleasure! She made it easy by being such a good baby.
Cute pictures! She is getting so big already. Before long she will be playing with her big brother and sister. It's so cool all 3 will grow up so close in age.
Love the pictures! Your friend did a great job!
Wow! Those pictures are amazing. Great job, Shelly. I am surprised that she sat still and happy for so long. What a great memory you have now.
Post a Comment