Monday, October 22, 2007

The Walks continue!:)

As most of you know I have been walking pretty much everyday for the past 2+ years. It has been my exercise, social time, and my breath of fresh air for one hour each day. Annie and Cameron also enjoy going and ask each morning when we are going on our walk. I had been having a hard time with the realization that I wasn't going to be able to continue my walks because we had a double jogger and we were having our 3rd child. So when my sister-in-law Elizabeth called and told me that she got a triple jogger and that I should check it out, it got me thinking about the option. We ended up getting the same one and we love, love, love it! I didn't really know that they made triple joggers, but here it is! Isn't it cool?:)

Annie, Megan (yes, she is under there), and Cameron going for the morning walk
***This picture was taken a week ago when it was cool enough for hats and gloves. Today it is 80 degrees, is it still summer?

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah! That's cool! I need to get back to walking again myself it is a nice outage. I have a double stroller and it is hard to turn sometimes, I might have to check out a jogger.

Jancisco said...

that's amazing. You probably have to walk in the street. . . wider than the sidewalk.

So my friends in Houston live in Spencer Arnston's ward. And Megan and Mike Norpp just moved out of the same ward.

Anonymous said...

Katie--you are INSPIRING! You have a tiny little newborn, two toddlers and you're out there walking! I love the jogger, and I'm so glad you can still get that walk in!

Gwen said...

Ahhhh, I miss walking outside. We had to quit early when harvest started because the trucks flying by are a little scary on our roads. Thanks goodness for a treadmill :) The stroller looks like a good purchase. It isn't as big as I thought a triple stroller would be. Maybe someday I will need your tips on purchasing a triple one...HAVE FUN WALKING!!!!

Alisa said...

Wow!!! I'm impressed!! That's a lot of weigh your pushing at the same time.....you're getting a cardio and toning exercise done at the same time!! Good for you!

Alisa said...

Ha, it kind of looks like they are strapped down on a roller coaster ride!!! WEEEEEE!!!!

esmiley said...

Hooray for you Katie! I was sad of thinking of you no longer being able to go for morning walks...I'm glad you found that great stroller! And I know you'll definitely use it!

Elisa said...

That's good to know because i'll be in that same situation in a few months here, thanks for sharing!

Ralph and Teresa said...

Katie,
That is so cute to look at. These will be such special memories that you will treasure forever! Not to mention how healthy and good it makes you feel. I'm so proud of you. A shout out to walking! I for one am a believer!! Love, Teresa

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

WOW...THAT IS QUITE THE STROLLER....GLAD THEY MAKE THEM THOUGH SO YOU CAN GET YOUR WALKS IN!

brandon said...

Hopefully they will soon have a quadruple jogger.

The Favorite said...

Wow- that's so great that you can put baby Megan in it too. I have my double jogger for the 2 bigger kids and Kate rides in the Bjorn for now, but that got me thinking... cute picture. We'll come to Rochester again soon.

Anonymous said...

So great...who knew they made such a thing? I'm proud of you for being such a great walker!

Makes me feel like a slug. . .

Stacie Hawley said...

That is AWESOME!! I love that triple jogger! And I love walks too...however I am sure your scenery is a lot prettier then ours!! Ha ha! Your kids are just so cute!

Amy said...

I LOVE it. It's not nearly as GIANT as I had imagined. I am so glad you got a triple. You will be so happy to have it.