Check out what's going on in the fun lives of Eric, Katie, Annie, Cameron, Megan, James, and Mary.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Palmyra
We enjoyed going to Palmyra to walk around the temple and to see the Sacred Grove in the Fall. Cameron, Grandma, Megan, and Annie in front of the Palmyra Temple
Katie, Megan, Annie, Cameron, and Grandma in the Sacred Grove
Katie, I love the name Megan for your new little baby! I just found your blog on Sarah Anthony's blog and had to check it out. Your family is adorable! My blog is www.pinkpand.blogspot.com. Love, Megan Abbott
I can't believe you Katie!! Your Mom was only there for a week, so we are looking at you just a few days after having your baby! You are amazing! Teresa
4 comments:
Katie, I love the name Megan for your new little baby! I just found your blog on Sarah Anthony's blog and had to check it out. Your family is adorable! My blog is www.pinkpand.blogspot.com. Love, Megan Abbott
Love the pictures. We're going to Palmyra tomorrow, so you can look for more pictures of Palmyra soon to come on our blog.
I love getting caught up on all of these picutres!!! So cute and you are amazing - out running around like that. Wow!! I am soooooo impressed!!
I can't believe you Katie!! Your Mom was only there for a week, so we are looking at you just a few days after having your baby! You are amazing! Teresa
Post a Comment