Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Annie! (Sept. 23)

On Saturday we had a birthday party for Annie. She got to invite 3 friends for her 3rd birthday. We had a lot of fun. Annie has had a lot of fun the last few days knowing it's her birthday we're celebrating. She definitely understands what's going on a lot more this year than she has in the past. She's a very cute birthday girl!

Annie with her friends Taylor, Luke, and Haley.


The kids played pin the crown on the princess. You'd never guess that they weren't blindfolded!


Annie chose the rainbow cake from a bunch of different creative cake designs that Katie let her choose from.


Here's Annie with some of her birthday presents.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday Annie!!! You are such a cute birthday girl! We love you and are glad you had such a fun day!!!
Love Uncle Greg, Aunt Gwen, Lydia, and Wyatt

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Happy Birthday Annie! We love your cake....so cute, Katie! Looks like you got some fun stuff for your birthday!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Happy Birthday Annie! Those cute pictures of you made me miss you a lot! I hope you had a great birthday!

esmiley said...

Happy Birthday Annie! You're such a big girl! And cute cake--she always had great taste! :o)

Alisa said...

What a cutie!!! You know what...I just realized, I think she looks a little bit like Liz in her baby pictures. Looks like a cute party!!

Ralph and Teresa said...

What a living doll!! I love this little girl! Love, Grandma C

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Happy Birthday Annie! That is too funny that the kids weren't blindfolded when they were putting the crown on the princess.

Anonymous said...

What a princess! Your cake was darling...I'd love to see all your ideas!

Dakin said...

Luke saw these pics and said, "yeah, last night I did go to Annie's Birthday." We really don't have the time concept down yet. But, I do know he had a great time! Thanks for having a birthday Annie.

Lisa O said...

What a sweet little birthday girl! Happy #3 Annie!

The Ramptons said...

Ok, Alright, I guess I will comment on this post...but what I really want to say is, wo is me because I am in Texas and Annie turned three without us. Boy would Jack have loved to be at that party. She is so cute Katie...really really cute.

Amy said...

hey soon to be mamma of 3!!!! these are darling pictures. looks like she was the happiest girl on earth!! What a darling smile!!!