Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Exciting News

Annie and Cameron are excited to announce
that we're having a...









The new arrival is due to be here early October!!!
Posted by Picasa

18 comments:

Amber Carter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Carter said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I am a little slow, I had to look at the pictures twice before I realized that they were forming a letter with each word....so cute! When do you find out girl or boy?

Amy said...

OH my gosh katie and eric!! i am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling well katie and gearing up for baby #3!Oh man you will definitely be passing us up very soon! Ha! Well, good luck and i can't wait to see that cute belly in july!!

Liz said...

wahoo! Congrats guys! I'll call soon. i'm so excited for you guys!

Alisa said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! congrats!! As soon as I read your email, I seriously KNEW this is what your post would be about!! Wow!! I'm so happy for you! What a cute post!

Elisa said...

Congratulations! You make a great mommy and daddy, I'm glad you're getting to expand the size of your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Your kids are getting so big. I really enjoy hearing about what is going on. You guys seem like such good parents keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

Wahoo! I've been off the internet traveling and feel like I've missed out! Congratulations!! Katie, I'll call you as soon as I get home, which isn't until next week! Can't wait to talk! Congrats!

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

I'm so excited for you guys! How awesome....what a cute way to tell people. I love the pictures.

Ralph and Teresa said...

Katie...Darling pictures!! We had a sneak preview! Katie and Eric sent us a cute family home video of all the cute things Annie and Cameron were up to. At the end of the video they said, "Cameron, can you say Baby?" He said it so cute. "Annie, can you say baby?" She did. "Annie can you tell us why you are saying baby?" That was exciting!!! I couldn't picture how your kids were forming the letters for baby. I was curious to see when this blog came out! So cute! Exciting news, everytime I hear it!! Love, Teresa

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Yeah! We're so happy for you! A few days ago, I told Ben, I don't think any Andersen's will have babies in 2007. I'm glad we'll at least have one, and if you guys have twins, there will be two! Congrats! We love you! Robbie

Camie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm late in finding out because I'm in Brazil, but Amy told me to check your blog!

I've been having this little feeling about you Katie that you might be joining Liz in pregnancy. I must have known!! I definitely won't be joining in this round, but I will really love meeting your new adorable little one. I hope you are feeling well!! That is awesome!

Lisa O said...

That is exciting news indeed! We couldn't be happier for your adorable family Katie and Eric! And hopefully you'll let us repay the favor for all the help you gave us when we had Marcus. Yea for babies!

Gwen said...

CONGRATULATIONS...again! We are VERY excited for you guys!

Jancisco said...

Congratulations! Keep 'em coming, you have great looking kids.

Than and Erica said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking that to keep up with your baby "schedule" :) that you should be having one soon! Yeah for babies!