
Annie is the best mommy! She loves playing with her babies and takes very good care of them.
Cameron eating his first sucker. Yummy!
The cutest kids ever!
The weather finally feels like winter. This morning it was only 24 degrees when we went on our walk. Annie and Cameron are good sports to still go. It takes us almost as long to get bundled up for the walk as it does to go on our walk. Annie really likes wearing her snow pants and her shoe boots (snow boots)!
8 comments:
I'm serioulsy impressed that you are still walking outside! I'm even more impressed your kids are still allowing it! You have some serious dedication, girl! Way to go!
Annie and Cameron look so cute in the pack n' play. Wish we were closer!
I love how she's putting desitin on her baby!! They're so cute!! katie...you look so great!
No kidding there are some cute pictures on this blog! That Desitin is bigger than her baby!! So cute! Cameron looks pretty pleased with his lollipop!! They are so cute!! Thanks for letting me know about this post!
Katie--you win the exercise dedication award!! I gave up on walking outside a while ago, and mostly because of my own laziness for packing everyone up! But the fact is I really do like outside walks much better than treadmill walks. Annie and Cameron are adorable--I love the one of them looking at each other.
Your kids so stinkin' cute! The picture of the two of them smiling at each other is adorable. Like everyone else I am so impressed that you are bundling your kids and going on walks outside...way to go!
ditto to what everyone has already said. These really are the cutest kids ever! These two are going to be such good friends! It must be so fun!
The kids are so cute! I cant wait so see them in a few weeks. Sorry I haven't called, I will call soon! Love you guys
You are such a trooper. I love the jogging stroller picture - we have pictures just like that. The kids really are good sports to put up with our exercising. Your kids are just soooo darling. Every picture you put up is so cute. I just wish we lived closer. Besides if we did than i would defianately be annie's favorite aunt!! Ha! Ha!
Post a Comment