Monday, October 30, 2006

I am so happy!!!

I just have to let everyone know that I am so happy that my family has caught the spirit of blogging. I love Rochester, but it is hard being on the other side of the country and missing out on the little things (that feel like big things) like birthdays, sports, holidays, baby blessings, etc. I feel like this is a fun way for all of us to keep informed on what is going on and see fun pictures. Thank you to everyone that is blogging!!! I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie--I'm so happy for you that both sides of your family is blogging!! I think it's a great way to keep up on the 'little things'!! I'm glad you joined in too, or else I would be missing out completely on your kids since it's been so long since we've seen each other!