We did an extra special visit into the butterfly garden. The kids had a good time trying to get the butterflies to land on them. It was beautiful.
After the zoo we had quiet time and Lynae (Eric's aunt) stopped by for a visit. Also my visiting teacher drop by to bring me my fav treat and a basket of produce from her garden.
We met Eric at Applebee's for dinner (the kids had free meals from summer reading) and then came home and ate my favorite Raspberry Lemon Banana Cake. Yum! We then opened presents and watched the olympics. What a great day!
The next day we went to Eagle Island State Park to swim and play in the sand. Life is good!
I loved visiting with friends and family on the phone. Also I received so many nice gifts from family and friends. My running friends in New York sent me a new running shirt so that I can remember them when I run and my new running friend gave me new running socks. Love you guys!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Katie!! Sounds like you had a great birthday...and a great birthday cake! That's one of our favorites! We sure love you!
Post a Comment