Monday, April 16, 2012

Sacred Grove

The Sacred Grove will always have an extra special place in our hearts. We are so glad that we have had so many opportunities to walk through the grove and think about Joseph Smith's first vision. I will treasure the feelings that I have felt and the countless times that we have been able to bear our testimonies to our children that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith in the Sacred Grove. We decided that everyone needed an individual picture in the grove to put with their scriptures.





2 comments:

Rebe said...

You have been busy! I love that idea of a picture in the grove for scriptures. I hope your packing is going good! I can't believe you are moving so soon.

KevandChels said...

What a great idea to take individual pictures for the kids/ scriptures! So fun that the JEnsens came too. We just saw the Bowmans and they told us about you moving to Idaho, etc. (Gillian was a good friend from BYU and how I got the idea for our Jillian's name.) So excited for you guys! hope things are going smoothly with the transition! We can't believe you guys have 5 kids! so crazy and fun.