Just thought everyone would like to know that Eric accepted a job with Micron Technology, Inc. in Boise, Idaho. We are so excited and feel so blessed that everything has worked out to allow us to be closer to family. We will be moving the end of May!
8 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations!!!! That is awesome for your family!!! But I'm sure it will be sad to leave all your good friends you've made there. Enjoy the last months of your east coast adventure!!! I know you will be missed.
Congrats!!! We are very excited for you, but are sad to see you go. We'll have to come out lots before May :)
I literally teared up as I read this post. I don't want you to leave!!!
Thats wonderful we are very excited for you!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! That's soooo wonderful!
Way to go! We are so excited that you can move close to family.
Post a Comment