Sunday, September 04, 2011

Mary's Blessing Dress

Today while I was home from church with Mary I decided to try on her blessing dress to see how it fits. I made it several months ago and have been excited to see it on Mary. I think she is absolultely beautiful!!! Today is her 1 week birthday and she looks like a princess. She is the sweetest baby ever!:)
 

 

 

 

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby!!! I love the dress. We are so happy for your family! I am so impressed with the five kids. You are amazing!!

LINSY said...

these pictures are adorable!!!! her dress is beautiful! and she is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family!!!

Rachel Mae said...

Katie,
your SO talented!!! The dress is beautiful!

-Rachel

Marie W said...

This is so much sweetness in one post. Love this precious smiley baby and her beautifuldress.

amy stansel said...

oh gosh katie the dress is absolutely adorable!!!! not to mention your baby is so cute too!

Joyous said...

Katie and Eric, congratulations on wonderful Mary! Hooray for five precious children! And the blessing dress is beautiful, too! :)

Heather said...

I LOVE the dress. She looks so beautiful!

kme1981 said...

Congratulations on your new little baby! She is so adorable! I can't believe you made her dress! It is beautiful!

Kristi said...

She is a beautiful baby! Awesome job on the dress. It looks great.