Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow created with Smilebox

17 comments:

Lisa C said...

Congrats! Another very blessed little baby to be joining such an amazing family!

Beau said...

Wow! Your family is so beautiful! What a cute way to make your announcement. Congratulations!

Beau said...

No, that was Amberly, not Beau. Sheesh.

Traci M said...

Hooray! Congratulations, Katie! I'm excited for you!

Rebe said...

Congrats Katie! I am so excited for your family. I wasn't expecting that at the end of that cute slide show. So fun!

Gwen said...

So cute and So exciting!!! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Yaayy!! Congrats! You're crazy...but congrats! :)

Kira said...

KATIE!!! That's right, I am yelling...I was just with you and even talking about babies and you didn't tell me???

Congrats!!!! :)

Liz said...

i had a feeling that was coming for some reason! congrats guys!

Marie W said...

I knew it!!!!! When I clicked the link, I just knew it. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Celeste said...

Yay another one of my favorite little Christensens! Congrats Katie and fam!

And you and Lisa both will be running up until delivery day right?! I need your support you know. :?) I wouldn't put it past you...

Cortney said...

Katie!
You fertile Myrtle you! Congratulations! I simply love you and your steadily growing family.

Charity said...

So EXCITING! Congrats- We love you guys :)

Lisa O said...

Yeah! What a cute announcement my friend. So happy for your sweet family!

emilypr said...

Congratulations!

Tobler Family said...

Congratulations on baby number 5. I'm super excited for you guys! what is your official due date? Best of luck and hope your feeling better by now or really soon!!

Michelley said...

I just can't get over how cute all your kiddos are. You guys are amazing parents!