We have been so lucky to live in the best place in the world for the last 5 1/2 years and we were feeling a little sad realizing that we were about to reach our six year limit, especially knowing that Eric wasn't going to be done and we would have to move for a short time. The great news is that we were granted an extension which doesn't happen very often. We are so happy and know it is a tender mercy from the Lord.
Home Sweet Home
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
yay, that is great news! such a blessing!
Hooray for not having to move! That would be so crummy, especially when you know you'll have to do it again so soon!
Hooray! I'm glad you get to stay here a little longer!
That is wonderful news! So glad we still get to have you "close"
Yea! I am glad you can stick around. So nice that you don't have to pack up...
that is great news! we are very hapy for you. And yes you do live in the greatest place- we miss it tons.
Seriously? I've never heard of them doing that. You guys are truly being blessed for all your selfless service to your neighbors and our ward. Hooray!
So happy for you guys! What wonderful news. This picture of your front door just brought back dear memories of lunches and caroling parties at your home. I miss you Katie!
yeah for the extension!! What a great thing for your family, so happy for you!
That's wonderful! I'm so glad!
What?! I can't believe it.! You are sooo lucky. They made us move from one apartment to another for one year within Whipple Park just because we had one too many kids for a two bedroom apt. and then made the Heckmans move out when he only had 6 months left before he was done with his thesis. Yes, you are blessed. Did the management change? You do live in a great place! Enjoy it. Love, Yolanda :)
Post a Comment