A new year means new primary classes. There were a lot of changes for our family. Annie is now in senior primary (our ward has the 6 year old class in senior primary because we have so many young children). Cameron is now in the oldest class in junior primary. Megan is in Sunbeams with her favorite person as a teacher, Mary Rogers (my friend). Then the most exciting change is our little James is now in Nursery. Officially he starts this Sunday, but he has been going for the last couple Sundays because I have been helping out in the nursery. Everyone is growing up way too fast!!!
Beautiful Annie
Handsome Cam
Sunbeam Meg
Nursery boy James
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ahh, i love those individual shots. that james is so so so so cute!!
They are so cute! Our twins just started sunbeams! It is definitely a process coming from nursery! Can't believe your james is old enough to be in Nursery! Crazy!
Great pictures! I have to tell you that I loved your family pic in the Christmas card as well. Great colors and cute family! I think it is cute that the girls look so much alike and the boys look like each other as well. Like you had twins years apart!
Annie IS BEAUTIFUL!! Also, I can't believe how much James looks like Eric! So fun to catch up on the blogs!
Post a Comment