#1 LOVE the new family pictures...so so cute! #2 I'm cracking up at cameron in annies clothes! #3 I'm assuming you made all those hats all of you guys are wearing. I'm loving the one you have on...I've been learning how to crochet and really want to make myself a hat. In fact, I just checked out a book at the library today to guide me #4 James looks so different with his hair cut! What a cutie! I'd have a hard time cutting those curls off too! #5 Love you and miss you guys!
Those are such beautiful family pictures. She did a great job- you all looked great (even James who doesn't seem to be having the best time.) I love his little haircut too, but was sad to see the curls go.
I love all the new posts Katie and I love you guys! Thanks for the good laugh over that crazy picture of Annie and Cameron. Those two are somethin' else. Miss you!
9 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
#1 LOVE the new family pictures...so so cute! #2 I'm cracking up at cameron in annies clothes! #3 I'm assuming you made all those hats all of you guys are wearing. I'm loving the one you have on...I've been learning how to crochet and really want to make myself a hat. In fact, I just checked out a book at the library today to guide me #4 James looks so different with his hair cut! What a cutie! I'd have a hard time cutting those curls off too! #5 Love you and miss you guys!
Those are such beautiful family pictures. She did a great job- you all looked great (even James who doesn't seem to be having the best time.) I love his little haircut too, but was sad to see the curls go.
Those family pictures are DARLING!!! I love them! I love the autumn colors and how cute all of your kids are!
Those family pictures are DARLING!!! I love them! I love the autumn colors and how cute all of your kids are!
I love all the new posts Katie and I love you guys! Thanks for the good laugh over that crazy picture of Annie and Cameron. Those two are somethin' else. Miss you!
So cute! My favorite is the second picture. Perfect.
I love the pictures! You all look great!
Those look wonderful!
Post a Comment