Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Palmyra

A couple Sundays ago we took the afternoon to go and see the Palmyra church sites. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We loved hiking the Hill Cumorah, see the temple, and walking through the Sacred Grove. We feel so blessed to live so close to were the church was organized and be able to walk on holy ground where Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have appeared. We will always have wonderful memories of all of the trips we took to Palmyra!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

cute pictures, katie! i love the one of everyone on the hill, all staggered. really cute.

Jillian said...

I love New England. Still need to see the church sites. You are leaving soon right? Going back west? I love it here so much, I really don't plan on ever leaving. :)

Kristi said...

Your kids are so cute and getting so big. That's so neat that you live close to the church sites!