Monday, May 10, 2010

Indianapolis Half Marathon

Eric and his sister Amy ran the Indianapolis half marathon on Saturday, May 8th. This is the largest half marathon in the country with 35,000 runners. It was amazing to see the continual flow of runners. Eric ran in a time of 1:56 which his goal was to run it in under 2 hours. We are so proud of Eric!!! Way to go.

Eric and Amy
 


Eric after 13.1 miles
 


runners, runners, and more runners
 


Cameron and Ethan watching the race
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Camie said...

Great job Eric!! It looks like everything went really well for your race! What a fun trip for you guys!! I'm hoping for under 2 hours too--so far I'm on track for that. I wish I could have had Eric to chase during my race--that could keep me going!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Eric--
Good for you! Great time!!! You go!!!

The Favorite said...

Great work!!!
That is so long to run, wow!