Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let it snow!

Last Wednesday it snowed and the kids were so excited to go out and play. To be perfectly honest I was not. It is a lot of work to get everyone ready and then it is a mess when we all come inside. Also I was ready to exercise and had a list of things to do.
I am glad that I stopped and took these kiddos outside at 8:30am. They were so happy and had such a great time. The simple things make us happy.

Such a cutie pie. Look at those hands.


Sliding down the big pile of snow from the parking lot.


We even love to swing in the winter.


Annie had missed out on our morning because she was at kindergarten. Right after lunch she got ready and played.
A great thing about Annie is she can get herself ready. Hooray! Life has become a little bit easier.:)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: