My mom and little sister Joelle came to help and see James after he was born. They came on Sunday, July 26th and stayed until Saturday, August 1st. We loved having them here. I was able to rest and relax, but also able to have some fun with them. We celebrated Eric's birthday with his favorite oreo cake on Sunday. His birthday was on July 23rd, the day after James was born. Joelle and Grandma took Annie and Cameron to the movie, Everyday Hero. My mom and I went and got pedicures, which I desperately needed. We picked raspberries and blueberries at Green Acre Farms. YUMMY! Joelle and Annie loved our trip to the Splash Pad at Pineway Ponds Park. Then on Friday we even made a quick trip to the Strong Musuem. I definately missed the company and the extra hands when they left. THANKS FOR COMING!!! I LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Only you would be able to turn family coming to help after baby trip into a fun family trip with lots of outtings. Your abilities never cease to amaze and inspire me.
Post a Comment