Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome James Edwin Christensen

James Edwin was born this morning, July 22, at 9:27am. He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 21 inches long. Everything went well. Katie and James are both doing great. Enjoy looking at a few pictures and stay tuned for more!




Posted by Picasa

29 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!! What a sweet looking guy!!!

Alisa said...

oh, yay!! congrats!! For some reason I wasn't expecting this when I pulled blogs up! Can't wait to meet James in person! Everyone looks great!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Congratulations!!! We got your message! He is a sweet baby! It is funny, today, i was thinking about your birthday being tomorrow, Eric, and I thought, wouldn't that be funny if the baby came today or tomorrow!!!

Heather Jewell said...

Hooray! We are so happy for you, let us know if you need anything.

Gwen said...

Congratulations you guys! I just got home from camping and was SO EXCITED to hear the news. He looks perfect. We're excited to see him in person in a few weeks, but in the meantime keep the pictures coming!!!

Liz said...

yay! we're so happy for you guys. i still can't believe he's number 4 for you guys! congratulations!

Lisa C said...

Congrats! I guess the "R" onesie will have to stand for Rochester! I really need to bring that nursing cover over!

esmiley said...

Congrats! He's a cutie. And you look GREAT too Katie!

Dakin said...

Katie, You look wonderful! Congrats on your handsome new addition!

Emily Reese said...

He is very handsom. Congratulations! I sure miss you on my morning walks out here in Denver. Em

WendyJ said...

Congratulations! What a sweet boy.

Lisa O said...

Congratulations dear friends! I'm sad I'm not there to bring you dinner. How bout' a pizza delivery? I can't wait to hear and see more. For your sake I really hope you made it to the hospital this time. Here's to hoping your adjustment to four is a smooth one. Knowing you Katie, I'm sure it will be. Love you SIX!

Camie said...

Congratulations on a sweet, adorable baby and a nice, textbook delivery! What a blessing to you two! You look like a very happy mama and daddy--keep those pictures coming!

Marie W said...

He's a total Christensen - what a cutie.

Was this baby born in the hospital? :0) Did you make it?

Higham Family said...

Hooray!! I am so glad I checked your blog tonight! I was actually thinking about Annie, but I guess I should have been thinking about Katie and new baby James. Glad everyone is doing well. When you get time, let me know how Annie is doing (dental). Kara

Ben and Robbie and family said...

I'm so happy that you made it to the hospital in time, that you got an epidural, and especially that baby James is here! He's an adorable baby. Can't wait to see him soon!
Love you guys!

Keriann said...

Congratulations!! I am glad everyone is well. Good luck with your new little one!

Amberly said...

Yay! Congratulations! What a handsome addition to your beautiful family!

The Favorite said...

Wow!
So glad we came on Tuesday to see you. He is adorable and we are so happy for you!

Haley said...

I was so happy to hear that you made it with epidural and all :). We're so excited for you! Can't wait to see him in person.

Traci M said...

Congratulations! He is very precious.

emilypr said...

Congratulations! He's so cute! And I love the name James. Let me know how we can help.

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

You look WAY too good Katie! Congratulations! I've been checking your blog to see when he'd make his grand entrance! Happy day!!!

Jan said...

congratulations you guys! I'm glad it wasn't another living room baby!

You are such a great mom katie. I wish we lived closer to each other.

Katie said...

Way to go! You look great Katie. We are so happy for you and your cute little family. Love the name James Edwin. What a cute boy.

Elizabeth said...

He's adorable, and Katie, you look radiant! We're so happy to hear that things went smoothly. You guys deserve it! Have fun enjoying your new little one. We love you guys and can't wait to see you soon!

Bart and Krista said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! What a cutie!!

Than and Erica said...

Congrats on your new baby! Holy cow! Four! He looks beautiful just like his mama. :)