Yesterday, July 19th, was our 6th anniversary. I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. I am so happy! So many wonderful things have happened to us. We have 3 beautiful children and one to arrive in the next week or two. We live in Rochester, NY. We love each other. I am a very lucky girl to be married to Eric, he takes such good care of me and our little family. LIFE IS GOOD!:)

To celebrate our anniversary we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie and ate at Panera Bread. Does it get much better than that?

To celebrate our anniversary we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie and ate at Panera Bread. Does it get much better than that?

7 comments:
Katie,
Congrats on your anniversary. How time flies!!! and congrats on your baby coming soon! I didn't know! Another cute kiddy to add to your cute brood!
I can't believe it has been 6 years....i feel like it should be longer in a way....i just feel like you are such a wonderful part of our family, and i really can't imagine what reunions were w/o you (except for the most recent one!)....and yet, i feel like it was just yesterday that we were in Idaho for your wedding. We love you guys.....i would be interested in knowing how you liked Harry Potter....we went on Saturday.
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! You guys are so cute and I can't believe it's been 6 years. I remember coming over soon after Annie was born...that seems like a whole other world! Can't wait to see pictures of your 4th baby now!
Love,
michelle
wow! 6 years! congrats! can't wait to hear news of a new baby!!
You two are so cute!!
Thanks for letting us drop in and a BIG THANKS for the adorable hat. We love your family. Thanks for getting married and having great kids.
Happy, Happy Anniversary! So in love!!!
Post a Comment