Monday, February 23, 2009

Superheroes

Last week Annie and Cameron came up with the idea of using tissue paper for capes so they could be superheroes and fly around the house. SUPER CUTE!


The tissue paper capes made me realize how much fun they would have with real superhero capes.
So this is what we came up with.


Even little Megs loves saving the day. Annie and Cameron run around saying, "Do you need saved mom?"

The best part is they are reversible, 2 superheroes in 1!:)

2 Supergirls and a Superman


Princess girl, Batman, and Word girl
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Dakin said...

Way to whip out a project. I'm impressed!

Camie said...

Super cute!! I love your little heroes! They should come play with Clayton--he's a superhero all day, every day!!

Liz said...

those are so cute! i am so impressed katie!

Alisa said...

so cute katie!!!

Mrs Abbott said...

A-dorable!!! I want to make some for my foursome!

Elizabeth said...

I love it! Also, congrats on another boy! How fun that you'll have two and two.

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

Katie....super cute super heros!!! Are those blankets that you have used with felt....how clever!!! Love it!

Stacie Hawley said...

SO CUTE!!! I love that they are double sided! And...congrats on the new baby! How exciting!!

Than and Erica said...

I'm a little slow---so Congrats on baby #4! 4 kids...wow. YOu are one busy woman! YOur kids are adoarable. Your family always looks so happy. I love it.

The Favorite said...

SO AMAZING!!!
Where did you get the little "Superman signs?"
Love them!

Kristi said...

I'm super impressed. I keep thinking that I should make Caden a cape, but that's as far as it's gone. I've been meaning to tell you congrats on having another baby. I'm happy for you guys. If we lived closer, our babies could be friends!!

Jordan said...

Tried and true...You can never go wrong with super heroes! Looks like a lot of fun.