Today we woke up to our 1st "real" snow (sticking to the ground). I am sure not to be our last. Annie and Cameron were very excited and ready to go out and make a snowman at 8am this morning. It was very fun!

3 cute snow kids
3 cute snow kids
Cameron loves Megan and loves to play with and take care of her.
He is a very sweet brother to both of his sisters.

4 comments:
Well, this post proved to me that its warmer in Boston than Rochester. Today we ran around without jackets. It' chilly, but no snow yet!
We're coming to Rochester this Saturday and staying for a week--the kids are so excited. I guess we should bring our snow boots!
Dan was marveling that all the kids were out this morning in the snow. You're such a fun mom, Katie! You're kids were the first ones I saw splashing in puddles this Fall in their rain boots and the first I saw out in the snow today.
That first snow of each season is always soooo much fun!!!
These ARE cute kiddos!! Megan looks so grown up in her snow suit! What a doll sitting on that dishwasher! She is so pleased with herself! Cute! Love, Grandma C
Post a Comment