Monday, October 27, 2008

What's up?

I noticed that I hadn't blog about a few things and so the next couple of post will be a mixture of random fun!


LEAF GIRL
One day our friend Rachel climbed a tree and picked a lot of beautiful leaves. Annie stuffed her pockets and started calling herself "Leaf Girl!"


A couple of weeks ago we got to have some of our favorite friends over for the evening. We had dinner, played, and decorated Halloween sugar cookies. Thanks for the fun night Shermans!:)


Annie in curlers. Yes, she has natural curly hair, but she wanted to try curlers and she looks super cute!


STICKER BOY
This just happened tonight while I was making dinner. Annie found some stickers and put them all on Cameron, ears and all. He wanted to wear them for the rest of the night and made us laugh. He liked them up until the point that I had to pull them off. OUCH!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alisa said...

oh my gosh Ryan and I are sitting here laughing at Sticker Boy....so funny and cute!! Also, I love how he is wearing his church clothes on his bike, he's so cute!!! Thanks for the pictures. I love to see your cute kiddos.

brandon said...

Katie who taught cameron to pose like a gangster? Haha