On Saturday our Halloween fun started. We had a party at Whipple Park (the place we live). The kids dressed up and we had lunch. Then on Saturday night we had our ward Halloween party with a cake walk, pin the face on the pumpkin, fishing for prizes, bowling with pumpkins, dancing and lots of yummy treats. The kids had a great time!
If you can't tell we went with a snow white theme this year.

Megan=snow white's rabbit friend, Eric=dwarf, Cameron=snow white's prince and horse, Annie=the beautiful Snow White, Katie=the evil old lady with the apple
If you can't tell we went with a snow white theme this year.

Megan=snow white's rabbit friend, Eric=dwarf, Cameron=snow white's prince and horse, Annie=the beautiful Snow White, Katie=the evil old lady with the apple

10 comments:
These costumes are AMAZING!!! Thank you for sharing. Your family has lots of fun! How fun to see so many great pictures!
your costumes are darling! I love that you and Eric get into it, too!!!
You guys are cute and creative!I am proud of Eric joining in on the fun.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE family theme costumes and you guys pull it off GREAT!
I love how creative you guys are!
How cute is that! I love theme costumes!
Love the costumes- you guys are so creative. Eric says hi- wish we could play catch phrase with you!
Such cute costumes, your kids are getting so big. Love the theme.
We do need to get together again someday. Maybe someday when you're in Utah we can have lunch. Until then...we blog! :)
impressive ensemble! You guys all look great!
Post a Comment