A couple of years ago I decided I wanted to grow my hair out and have it long for a while. I loved it, but I have been itching for a change for the past few weeks. It was hard to give up my long hair that made the best pony tail (oh how I will miss that:(), but I am so excited for the new look.
BEFORE

AFTER (What do you think?)
BEFORE
AFTER (What do you think?)
Because my hair was so long I wanted to be able to donate it. I didn't have enough for Locks of Love, but my friend had posted about another hair donation called, Pantene's Beautiful Lengths and you only have to have 8 inches of hair. I am going to send it in and hope that they can use it.

22 comments:
so so cute Katie!!!
I love it, Katie....you are right, we do have twin hair cuts!!!
I love, love, love it. I am glad you decided to go shorter. Love it.
cute! you are brave for getting rid of pony tail hair...i would miss it too much.
Love it Katie!! I can't believe your hair had gotten so long! You and Keri must have been in the same mood this week!! I love your fall colors--so beautiful!
LOVE IT!!!! But you know me, I'm a sucker for short hair styles. That style looks so cute on you. You chopped it off just in time to expose your neck to the cold weather coming up :)
SO CUTE!!!!
it's very cute. i like the bangs. but wow, everybody is cutting their hair! i'm going to be the only person in the world with long hair anymore, it's amazing!
It turned out great Katie! I have to say, I also miss being able to throw it into a pony tail, but isn't short hair fun?
Katie I didn't realize how long your hair had gotten. It really looks good long but what a great change too. I love the haircut. Great lines! You are always so cute.
Super cute!! I love it!!
Looks great!!!
Katie, it is very cute! You look great.
That is definitely a good look for you! Way to be brave.
Katie, I loved your long hair too, but the new look is DARLING! I can't wait to see it in person. :)
Loving the new hair!
I LOVE IT! You are one HOT mamma!
Oh my gosh...I LOVE IT!!! I want to cut my hair so so so bad...but I am so scared of change...your hair looks fabulous...I should jsut do it!!
Your hair looks great. As I'm sure you've noticed, I went the short route and I love it! Especially the A-line look.
It's been fun to read all that's been happening in your family! I love the hair. I wish i had the courage to do something like that. it looks so good on you.
love it Katie! You are beautiful both ways... You are lucky or blessed!
Looks great Katie! Hooray for donating hair!
Katie! So good to find you. I also found Marie, and it's been fun catching up with you guys. Love the haircut. Hope you are well!
Post a Comment