While we were in Utah we decided we needed a quick trip to Provo. I lived there for 6 years before moving out to Rochester and so it felt like going home. It was fun to see everything and to get to tell Annie and Cameron about the places we lived and were we met. We went to the bookstore and bought BYU shirts for everyone, so that we would be ready for the football season. Go COUGARS!!!
Also Annie has been wanting to see the hospital were she was born and so we drove by Utah Regional Medical Center and I got to tell her the wonderful story of the day she was born. She is such a sweetie!

I love this picture of Megan. You can see her little tooth poking through!
Also Annie has been wanting to see the hospital were she was born and so we drove by Utah Regional Medical Center and I got to tell her the wonderful story of the day she was born. She is such a sweetie!
I love this picture of Megan. You can see her little tooth poking through!

9 comments:
I love all of these pictures. I miss good old BYU. Great pictures.
Go Cougars! It was fun for us to show our kids around BYU last summer too. Luke also got to see UVRMC where he was born. You guys look great in your gear.
Great pictures! Go BYU! I remember that day when Annie was born, it would have been fun to have been in Provo with you again too- so glad your here with us now!
How fun to see all the great places in Provo! I miss BYU. You guys look like you have had such a fun summer. And the kids are all getting so big! Give em all a squeeze fro us. Love ya!
So many fun pictures! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time this summer.
I am so glad that you BYU'd your kids! There is nothing better than brainwashing your kids to love it. That is one of the things that we love most about living here in Utah.
You are making me miss our Alma Matter! Sad! I hope you visited DJ 2204- and told your kids all about your CRAZY freshman roommate who loved to sleep in until all hours of the afternoon instead of going to class. Sweet memories.
Its been fun to catch up on your blog. What an adorable family you have!! I love going back to BYU - great memories, great times.
So fun...it seems like just yesterday that we were suite mates...and now here we are both married to people from our freshman ward...years later with KIDS!! Ha ha...GOOD TIMES!!! Go cougars...got to love it!
Post a Comment