Check out what's going on in the fun lives of Eric, Katie, Annie, Cameron, Megan, James, and Mary.
She is cute!!! and to think i still need to meet her!
i love all the updates katie. you guys always do such fun things! don't you love the weather?
She definitely looks like you! What a doll.did you get that journal thingy?
What a cute little baby girl. I can't wait to see you all again in August.
She is such a doll! We can't wait to see her soon!
I love all the updates. The pictures from Highland Park are adorable!!
Beautiful baby blues! I love this baby-"sitter" stage. :)
She is SOOOOO darling. I love her little face, so full of expression. I miss you so much. and ps, you look AMAZING! didn't you just have a baby? Oh yeah, you walk a gazillion miles a week! Love you!
Cute, cute cute! Makes me excited we're having another one!
So adorable! Can't wait to see her again!
Miss. Megan is growing a little to quickly! Katie, I have to say that she's looking more like you.
Megan is groing way to fast. We can't wait to see you all again in August.
What a doll! Love all the faces!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
She is cute!!! and to think i still need to meet her!
i love all the updates katie. you guys always do such fun things! don't you love the weather?
She definitely looks like you! What a doll.
did you get that journal thingy?
What a cute little baby girl. I can't wait to see you all again in August.
She is such a doll! We can't wait to see her soon!
I love all the updates. The pictures from Highland Park are adorable!!
Beautiful baby blues! I love this baby-"sitter" stage. :)
She is SOOOOO darling. I love her little face, so full of expression. I miss you so much. and ps, you look AMAZING! didn't you just have a baby? Oh yeah, you walk a gazillion miles a week! Love you!
Cute, cute cute! Makes me excited we're having another one!
So adorable! Can't wait to see her again!
Miss. Megan is growing a little to quickly! Katie, I have to say that she's looking more like you.
Megan is groing way to fast. We can't wait to see you all again in August.
What a doll! Love all the faces!!
Post a Comment