Monday, April 28, 2008

Garden

Last week we started getting our garden ready for this year. We don't do very much, but it is fun to have something to work on. We don't have to do very much because I also love going to the Farmer's Market thoughout the summer and that is a lot less work!:)

Eric working extra hard


I didn't dig up very much this way, but Megan was good to let me do a little bit.


We share the same garden plot with a lot of our friends and so it makes it extra fun to go out and work.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

that is cool!!

Camie said...

Good for you guys! I love having a garden--especially when I get to enjoy all the delish fresh vegetables all summer!

Ben and Robbie and family said...

Looks like fun! The picture of you digging- you look so skinny- it makes you look about 14. :)