Check out what's going on in the fun lives of Eric, Katie, Annie, Cameron, Megan, James, and Mary.
Friday, April 04, 2008
BIG BOY
This has been a really big week for Cameron. We started potty training and Cameron has been working really hard. I am officially declaring him a big boy! We are so proud of him. Keep up the good work Bud!:)
Way to go Cameron! Katie, before I checked your blog I posted all about Wyatt's potty training! That is hilarious that we posted the same thing on the same day!!!
Cameron is such a big boy now! I am afraid to start the potty training with Braden... I don't think I am a good trainer, Sadie took a long time. Do you have a good method?
4 comments:
Good luck with the potty training!! That's awesome for Cameron!
Wow Cameron!! Keep up the good work big boy!
Way to go Cameron! Katie, before I checked your blog I posted all about Wyatt's potty training! That is hilarious that we posted the same thing on the same day!!!
Cameron is such a big boy now! I am afraid to start the potty training with Braden... I don't think I am a good trainer, Sadie took a long time. Do you have a good method?
Post a Comment