Friday, April 04, 2008
Annie Mom
Annie talks about being a mom a lot. It's a topic that she asks lots of questions about. For example, "When I have a baby will you come and help me?" "What will you be when I am a mom?" One of my favorites was "When I have a baby and you come and help will I have to exercise and lose weight after you go home?" Yesterday was my all time favorite, we were in the car and Annie said, "Mom, when I'm a mom can I borrow a couple of things?" I said, "Sure, what kind of things?" Then she said, "A few of your shoes, a couple shirts and some pants." She was very serious about it all and then she finished up by saying, "I will need all of those things when I am a mom." I let her know that she can borrow whatever she wants and then I laughed and laughed and laughed. Annie is such a funny girl! Kids are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! Congrats on the success of potty training also yay!
Thanks for the laugh!!! Annie is such a cutie. Congrats to cameron on potty training. What a big boy. The easter pictures are so cute. You guys have teh cutest kids.
Too bad we don't live closer to each other. I'm sure that Elisabeth and Annie would be best friends! They seem so similar.
Your kid stories are the best! Keep them coming.
Hilarious!! Oh the innocence of youth! Gotta love that little Annie! Grandma C
Post a Comment