We just finished a wonderful week of having Matt (Eric's brother), Camie, Lydia, and Clayton with us. It is so nice to have family around. I think this visit gave us the boost of energy that we needed to make it through the last little big of winter.
Annie and Lydia
Cameron, Clayton, Lydia, Annie
DAY IN PALMYRA
Early in the week it had said that all of the rest of the week that Matt and Camie were going to be here was going to be 20 degrees and snowy, but it changed for Thursday and was sunny and 40's. It was the perfect March day to be in Palmyra. We got to see and do everything that we wanted to.
We learned how the Book of Mormon was printed and put together. The kids really enjoyed this part!
Palmyra Temple
Smith Family Log Home
Camie, Matt, Clayton, and Lydia in the Sacred Grove.
I have now been to the Sacrad Grove in every season.
Picnic at the top of the Hill Cumorah
DAY at the MUSUEM
On Friday afternoon we went to the Children's Musuem here in Rochester. We had a great time!
Riding the Horses
Playing the Wii
The Dancing Room
9 comments:
You would think looking at the picture that Annie and Lydia were sisters. Some cute girls.
looks like so much fun! looks like i missed out...we'll have to find another time calvin and i can come up and visit!
Ahhh, looks like such a great time! I think we all wish we could have joined the party!
Annie and Lydia look so much alike. I think we should throw Ravi in there with his blonde curls and they'll all look the same.
Can you say twins! Wow they look so much alike, it must be those strong Christensen genes!
looks like you guys had sooooo much fun and your kids museum looks great. I love the picture of lydia and annie. They could be sisters!! congrats on being in prim. pres. you will love it. Check out sugardoodle.net or mormonshare.com or i can't remember the other one right now. have fun!!
Katie and Eric,
I can tell you showed Matt and Camie a great time! How fun to have had the one on one family time! Teresa
Cousins are THE BEST! It looks like you guys had a blast.
Katie, I just found your blog! I started blogging a few weeks ago and it has been fun seeing everyone else's blogs. I can't believe how cute your kids are! I am so sad we aren't in the same ward anymore. Here is our blog: http://hendersonclan08.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment