Thursday, March 27, 2008

Peek-a-boo

Today Megan rolled over to the couch and found a great hiding spot. She thought that it was so funny that she could hide her face. She also discovered that we have many treasures under our couch.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Gwen said...

I sometimes forget how old she is since we never get to see her. She is getting so big! What a cutie!

Michelley said...

Adorable!

Sarah said...

What cute pictures of all the Easter activities. You have a very cute family! I looks like you had a great Easter, so much fun.

Jillian said...

I love your hair. I think that Easter pic of you is the first I've seen of you up close. The darker color with the bangs looks so nice. I do have a question for you. What are Lindsay and Courtney up to? Have kept in touch them? Or any of our Aspen Grove pals? Just curious. :)

Katie said...

SO CUTE!
I also love the Easter pics!
Nice tie Eric! :)

Katie Sherman

Ralph and Teresa said...

What a living doll!! Grandma C

Ben and Robbie and family said...

She is so adorable! We can't wait to see her (and the others) soon!

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

she is darling! And I love all the easter pictures. I like the idea of doing an easter egg hunt for a FHE activity!

Lisa O said...

So cute Megan! We have lots of hidden treasure under our couches too!