Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day! Today is just the kind of day that we needed to make it through the rest of the winter. It is amazing how a little bit of fresh air and sunshine can just make a person smile from ear to ear. It was 50 degrees and the sun was shining and there were puddles to splash in and bikes to ride. Today was a very happy day!

We get great puddles in the parking lot by our house. They are simply irresistable!
We get great puddles in the parking lot by our house. They are simply irresistable!
Annie can pedal her bike. She is very excited and told me that she learned how to do it at preschool.
It is amazing what she learns while she is there.

9 comments:
cute pictures! we are enjoying that weather today, it's so nice! cute layout, by the way.
We loved yesterday as well. I opened several windows to let in fresh air.
We have a "lake" in our front yard that is very irresistable. Most kids were up to their knees in water, wading between ice chunks until they couldn't stand it any longer. The laundry I had to do because of it was totally worth it!
So cute!! I loved big puddles when I was a kid! You are so cute to let them be kids and go play! Love it!
Fun! It is true how a nice day after a lot of cold snowy days can be wonderful! Tell Cameron that his cousin, Jared, has those boots, too!!!
Wow- what a day! What cute kids!
Oh I wish our kids were jumping in the same puddles. Looks like a great day. We miss you guys.
Your blog is adorable! Looks like you had fun with family this week. I love the picture of Annie and Lydia. They look like twins!!
I remember those days when you could go outside! What a breath of fresh air for ALL!! Looks like they all had fun outside! By the way...I commented on Camie's blog, but how cute of Lydia and Annie! I had never realized how much those two look alike! What a darling picture! Love, Teresa
I remember those days when you could go outside! What a breath of fresh air for ALL!! Looks like they all had fun outside! By the way...I commented on Camie's blog, but how cute of Lydia and Annie! I had never realized how much those two look alike! What a darling picture! Love, Teresa
Post a Comment