Hi Katie - you have no clue who I am, but I knew Eric and his family from Kansas City. I ran across your blog from Kristi Croft's blog and just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! The Christensens were always good examples to me, so it makes me happy to see their families so happy! Kat Curtis (formerly Kathryn Thomas)
Easter dresses have never looked cuter than on your 2 girls. Those were adorable and Cameron looked very handsome too. I love Baby Megan's new hiding place. We have to come play again soon.
7 comments:
Your kids are SOOOOOOO cute! I love the girl's dresses. It looks like you had a great Easter.
These are beautiful pictures!!
Those pictures are all so cute. I like your hair by the way, Katie!
Thanks so much for sharing these beautiful Easter pictures!! I need to give them each a big squeeze and a hug!!
Love, Grandma C
Matching dresses..too, too cute.
Hi Katie - you have no clue who I am, but I knew Eric and his family from Kansas City. I ran across your blog from Kristi Croft's blog and just wanted to say that you have a beautiful family! The Christensens were always good examples to me, so it makes me happy to see their families so happy!
Kat Curtis (formerly Kathryn Thomas)
Easter dresses have never looked cuter than on your 2 girls. Those were adorable and Cameron looked very handsome too. I love Baby Megan's new hiding place. We have to come play again soon.
Post a Comment