Monday, January 21, 2008

3 Beautiful Kiddos

I love these kids!:)

11 comments:

Liz said...

katie, i love these kids too. what a cute picture!

Keriann said...

Wow! Your kids are so big! I remember when the first was born. I stumbled upon you blog form someone else that was in the BYU 5th ward with us. It has been fun to see where everyone is now days.

Jon and I are in Toledo, OH. He is working on his first year of Med. School. He loves it and I'm loving being at home.
-Keriann Felt, used to be your neighbor across 9th East

Elizabeth said...

I agree, they're adorable! Congrats to Megan on her new tricks!

Sarah said...

Sooo cute! Congrats on the new tricks for Megan, always fun to see them learn new things and do it over and over.

Amy said...

Ahhh- i loved looking at all the pictures. Your kids are so cute and i like the picture of mom and dad sledding. Nice shot. we miss you guys!

The Ramptons said...

Those are some seriously cute little kiddos. We miss them, well Megan, we havn't really met you, but we miss you anyway. Love you guys.

The Ramptons said...

Those are some seriously cute little kiddos. We miss them, well Megan, we havn't really met you, but we miss you anyway. Love you guys.

Jaime said...

So fun that you found me! Your family is precious. I 'm glad I can spy into your life now! Matt is at UCLA for dental school so we are so glad to be close to home. Looks like you're living it up in NY.

Marie W said...

They are GORGEOUS, Katie Ann. What sweethearts. I can't wait to meet Megan.

Amber Carter said...

Very cute picture! Wish we could have seen you guys on our Idaho trip... :(

Gwen said...

We love them too!!! Give each of them a GIANT kiss for us!