On Sunday Annie fell on the sidewalk and scraped her hand and her face. It was pretty traumatic. She was wearing her princess dress, which she wears pretty much everyday at some point (thanks Camie!) and she was pretending to be Wendy from Peter Pan. If anyone asks her what happened she says, "I was Wendy and I was running to Peter Pan (Eric) and fell on the sidewalk." I can't quite give it justice, it is so cute how she says it. After the fall she just wanted to lay in the chair and hold her blanket. Cameron was being so sweet, he would go rub her head and then go and get her things. He liked doing it especially after he got a great reaction from his parents. He is such a good brother.Another cute thing that happened was that night Annie and Cameron were ready for bed and we were about to say prayers and Annie said, "Daddy, you help my hand? You say a prayer for my hand." I thought that was so neat that she recognized that we could pray for her hurt hand.

4 comments:
Oh so sweet! She is such a darling little girl.
Oh poor girl...what a cute story though about pretending to be wendy.
I was laughing out loud at Annie- I would love to hear her tell the Peter Pan story. What a nice brother Cameron is. We miss you guys. We'll be anxiously awaiting your news tomorrow! Good luck!
Poor Annie! I love that she stays in character even after the crash!
Post a Comment