Friday, May 18, 2007

More with Holly


Cameron loves being outside. He was trying to walk through this tall grass and he wasn't sure about it.

WEDNESDAY-Lilac Festival
On Wednesday we ran some errands in the morning and then met Eric and went to lunch at Panera Bread. Then in the evening we went to Rochester's Lilac Festival. The trees were perfect this year. It was a little bit cool, but a great evening activity.


Katie, Eric, Cameron and Annie at the Lilac Festival


Princess Annie or should I say Fern or Wendy...I am never quite sure who she is for the day.
Doesn't she look beautiful!

THURSDAY-Strong National Musuem of Play
On Thursday we took Holly to our children's musuem. It is so big and is a lot of fun. The kids had a great time and I think Holly did as well. That night we got to go to the Palmyra temple for a session. It was a great week!


Thanks for coming Holly! We had a great time.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Cute pictures! I especially love the one of your whole family...so cute!

Alisa said...

I have so much to say: 1. I say this every time, but your kids are so adorable!!! 2. I blew up the picture of Cameron in the tall grass....was that by chance after the ice cream?! It sure looks like he loved it if it is, it's all down his front!! It made me laugh! 3. I noticed your black and grey striped shirt....very very cute with the black underneath!! 4. Hmmm....I thought there was something else, but I can't remember. I'll comment again if I remember.

Alisa said...

5. Oh yes...the picture of your family in at the lilac festival is VERY cute!

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture of your family in the lilacs. The kid's faces are the best! Looks like you had a great time with Holly- I love sister time! I also loved your striped shirt!

Jancisco said...

who is fern?

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

What a fun time that must have been for you! Lilacs are my favorit....maybe I should come visit during the next lilac festival!